$130 per 50-minute individual therapy session
$150 per 60-minute couples therapy session
$175 per 75-minute family therapy session
$65 per 60-minute group therapy session
I am not a preferred provider with any insurance plan. If you want to use your health insurance to help you pay for therapy, then you need to call your insurance company to find out if you have any out-of-network benefits for mental health services. Services may be partially reimbursed by your health insurance benefit plan. I will provide you with a receipt that you can submit directly to your insurance. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have out-or-network mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, checks and credit cards are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.